Monday, January 16, 2006

Hooking the Ravenous Atkins Monster!!!!



Reeses Peanut butter cup (like 90% carbs) gets'em every time!!!

This Akins diet thing has to be one of the dumbest things that I've ever heard of. I understand people who do it to lose weight fast (obviously not healthy--rapid weight loss and unhealthy diet), but to live on this kind of diet is even more stupid. I don't care what Mr. Atkins says, but living off of Meat, Cheese, and Mayo is not healthy unless u think living off of cholesterol and fat + basically no fruits/vegetables is good......Duuhhhhhee ..."I'll just have a vitamin supplement"... Yaahhhh, consume more strange chemicals. I wonder if your body even recognizes those concoctions as food.

If u want to lose weight or stay healthy there is no substitute for discipline--exercise and a healthy diet (5 small meals, lots'o fibre, wawa, and veggies/fruits).

New age fads---blahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Thank G-d that I am currently blessed with a very fast metabolism (I love eating)...Although I still should of course eat more healthy and do more exercise

4 Comments:

Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

Mucho disturbing picture, Gatos Hombre.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Gatos Hombre said...

Yes Steg, I agree, the "Atkin's Monster" is a very disturbing creature....ready to pounce and gorge itself at any moment. Beware!!!!!...Guard your Mikhels (special snacks) for when they come out at night to binge and break free of their rediculous diet.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Gatos Hombre said...

Yes, I realize that...exactly why this topic is on my mind....so many people around me doing it. However, I did not actually have in mind specifically these rabbis....Thank God I'm not that frum and I don't have to follow their Da'at Torah on health matters..heeehee.

Who is my favorite "heretic"? Relay through husband...pleasantly surprised that u're reading my blog....actually surprised anybody looks at it.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Eugene Gershin. I'd like to welcome you to Obadiah Shoher's blog, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict.

Obadiah is a pen name of a politician. He writes extremely controversial articles about Israel, the Middle East politics, and terrorism.

Obadiah advocates political rationalism instead of moralizing. He is economic liberal and political conservative.

Google refused advertising our site and Amazon deleted reviews of Obadiah's book. Nevertheless, Obadiah’s is the largest Jewish personal blog, read by more than 100,000 people monthly. 210,000 people from 81 countries downloaded Obadiah’s book. The blog was voted the best overall in People’s Choice: Jewish and Israeli blogs Awards, received Webby Honoree and other awards.

Please help us spread Obadiah's message, and mention the blog in one of your posts, or link to us. We would greatly appreciate your comments at www.samsonblinded.org/blog



Best wishes,

Eugene Gershin

Jewrusalem.net – Israeli Uncensored News

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home